What if you’re stopped at a signal and your car receives a crushing blow? You and your vehicle are thrown into oncoming traffic because of the collision. It’s a sensation of helplessness. Unfortunately, that is the destiny of far too many people who are simply going about their regular activities and find their lives abruptly disturbed.
The danger of significant injury and property damage in a truck collision is quite high. And they’re complicated because of the injuries, medical costs, missed earnings, several probable at-fault parties, and an insurance company that is notorious for being obstructive.
To promote carrier and driver safety, the FMSCA establishes and enforces rigorous requirements for training and regulation of commercial truck drivers. Thousands of people are killed or injured in truck accidents because of carelessness such as poor vehicle maintenance, driver tiredness, or overweight loads.
Commercial vehicle accidents happen in a split second, but they can have long-term consequences if preventative measures are not followed. Because life never halts, it’s important to file an accident report with a Texas Crash Reports specialist who specializes in truck wrecks.
Steps need to be taken when you are engaged in a truck accident:
- For assistance and medical care, contact emergency services as soon as possible following the collision.
- Call Texas Crash Report for a consultation if you’re able.
- Take a picture of the truck’s DOT and the license plate of the truck and trailer if you can.
- Seek medical assistance. Although you may appear to be in good health, the rush of adrenaline can occasionally hide ailments.
- Contact us if you’ve been hurt and someone else is to blame. Recruit the help of experts.
We are ready to assist you right now, with our professional team and firm located in several locations and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t put it off. Call Texas Crash Reports. Because proficiency matters!